Each Panerai watch is as special as the tradition that surrounds it. A tradition that has its origins in the cradle of the Renaissance in Florence, where the entrepreneur and innovative craftsman Giovanni Panerai opened in 1860 the first watchmaker’s shop of the city.
A tradition that links every detail of Panerai watches for the purpose for which they were designed and created, at the time the Panerai watches were provided to the Italian Navy commandos. A tradition that was not without a watchful eye on the future and preserving its technical excellence in research, which distinguishes each Officine Panerai collection.
Combining Italian design with Swiss watchmaking perfection, Officine Panerai - belonging to the Richemont Group since 1997 - reinterprets every year, what has been his passion for over 150 years. Create high-precision instruments for measuring time with a very pronounced and distinctive character, for its design and functionality.
Panerai Luminor 1950